Pulp Alley Superhero Cards for Mayhem Convention Game

Here are some of the cards I created for the heroes that will be available.  Typically I try to use the rules to create the superpowers that the characters possess in the comics.  At times things are modified, it can be either up or down, to make things fit the source material.  

I am not trying to totally rewrite the rules, or recreate every single power or ability.  If I did that, then the cards would be books.  

The template is one one I created.  I have to upload that to the Pulp Alley Facebook Group.  I had an older version on there, but this one is more customized.  I am also using the standard cards for some characters too. 

More to come!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mayhem - The 2024 Edition: Mayhem Gaming Con ‘24 - Friday: The First Day

Sergeants Miniatures Game - What is it??